Mimic Analytics

1. How can I find the analytics report questions answer?

how can I check my analytics report questions answer?

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Round 1 - Data Transformation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Round 1 - Data Transformation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Accidentally clicked "Run simulation", so it saved my round1 result.I want to delate it.

I accidentally clicked "Run simulation", so it saved my round1 result. I am really worried about it because I can’t seem to return it. I am really really sorry about that and very anxious I don't know what to do, could you tell me how to figure out this problem? Thank you so much!!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Round 1 Instructions/Feedback

It would beneficial to provide feedback/correct answers after the round is completed and the due date of the assignment is reached. The video about how to clean data was very brief but not thorough.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. cannot upload excel sheet

To be honest, cleaning files should be left to an excel course, mostly when you ask to clean 6 spreadsheets. This is way too much time consuming, we have a huge workload this week added to our second test.
    You give tips on how to calculate 2 questions, but there are issues that could lead to misinterpretation.
    Some of your course videos are not available anymore.
    Thanks

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. No Update when you replace a file

Replacing a new file - there is no notification stating the change was made

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Clarification on objective - additional columns in file from whats listed

Confused, the Download section states the data that will be on the file, but when you download the file, there are additional columns outside of what is listed. Does that mean that we should NOT clean the additional columns? I deleted them and i was notified that columns were missing.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. What to use as replacement dates for inaccurate dates is not clear.

When looking over the data sets to change dates that not within the Q1 2019 range, where do we find that entire range? I get that it starts 1/01/19, but when exactly does it end for Buhi?

Also, what dates should the incorrect dates be updated to? There seems to be no guidance on that.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Wrong Row ID in Errors

The information on my file errors is inaccurate. The row ID number is off by 1.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Confusing Question

Confusing Questions:

...... in the most recent month?

What month is it?

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Download my files

Download my files that I uploaded. Most importantly on the Analytics page.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Guides content

Update Guides:

It states:

However, if data is omitted, this should always be noted, with details about what information was changed or removed.

But I have no place to note my changes...

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Substitute what or leave it blank

But how should we deal with what we remove? Leave it blank? Replace with null? Replace with average? What? My inclination is leave it blank, but . . .

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. You have to erase the zero when putting in the budget allocation

When you put an amount in the box, you have to erase the zero. Can we make it so you don't have to do that?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Embedded excel tutorials where you download the excel file

It would be awesome if there was a link to a brief tutorial video on each excel file that was downloaded, or it could be embedded here too I guess. -Stu

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Organize Excel Tutorials

Organize Excel tutorials - it's hard to know which one will teach me what I am trying to learn and I'd rather not look at them all unless I know I need to.
    It would also be nice to have Excel tutorials next to the tasks we have to complete. Maybe students in this class will already know how to do what we are asking, but it would be nice to have a tutorial or 2 next to each task in the first round to get comfortable.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Color of text is hard to read

The color of the instructions switches between black and a light gray which is harder to read on the screen.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Objective is confusing

The objective of the sim was unclear. I thought at first the plan was to simply clean up the books. Removing outliers wouldn't make sense if so. Knowing the position is to project for the future should be clearer.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Color of sim changes

The simulation on the outside badge is a rich red but inside is almost a metallic orange. Which color are we sticking with?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base