Mimic Analytics

1. No Results for Round 2

My Round 2 Results are not showing after pressing run simulation

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Round 2 - Data Transformation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow use of Google Sheets

Google sheets compatibiiity

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Round 2 - Data Transformation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. zero for not uploading files when purchased cleaning service

Hi, last week I purchased 2 cleaning services. I received a message that I did not need to upload the purchased files, bit still I got two zero score for not uploading these 2 files.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Zipcode error

Round 2,
    Customer Data,
    Row 1025,
    Column Zipcode

Hi there,
    When I checked the answer to find the Zipcode for row 1025 the answer we submitted was 45898.

However, when we go back and download the original document to check what the Zipcode was and it was still 45898.

On our results page it showed us that the answer "Was Already Correct." Suggesting we changed the answer when we didn't.

Is it possible that this is a mishap? Just because we have asked our professor to already reset us and we don't want to have to do it again.

If…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Typo - Email Campaign

Typo: "For this activity, you HAVE the choice to purchase..."

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Confusing Language

Confusing Language:

Objectives:

You can access these datasets and explore their contents by downloading the attached zip file containing the corresponding CSV files. Open the CSV files in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Confusing Language

Confusing language (to me)

Scenario Page:

She continues, “We also purchased third-party U.S. demographics data last month that you can use to fill in missing values. In fact, I don’t want you to leave any missing data, outliers, or bad data blank in the customer data. Rather, replace missing data, outliers, and bad data with estimated values from the U.S. demographics dataset based on the customers’ zip codes.

“However, you must delete missing data, outliers, and bad data in the email campaign and social media dataset because we have no way of looking up that information in another dataset.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Budget Allocation Not Consistent Between Rounds

Budget Allocation in 1B has a preset of 1000, but this isn't the case for 1A. Why the inconsistency?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Balance Not on Every Page Consistently Between Rounds

Balance is on every page in 1B but this is not the case in 1A

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1B - Zip Code Data (Demographic Data)

In the demographics data the Zip Codes are being represented as $.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base