Mimic Analytics

1. .csv upload

The upload the Search Traffic will not upload my .csv I've made sure multiple times that it is a .csv and it says that it is still an invalid file type.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Round 1 - Data Transformation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Round 1A Decisions and Run Simulation Constraint

Just like with Mimic Social, people feel we should have decisions for each round that prevent a student from moving forward. If there are no decisions that check off there is nothing preventing a user from blowing through these instructions and not reading a single word. There should be something in place to keep them from clicking run simulation right away. As a support rep, it would be annoying to receive a lot of tickets from students and professor that need to be rolled back to round 1A because they did not read the instructions and have no idea what…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Round 1 - Data Transformation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. You have to erase the zero when putting in the budget allocation

When you put an amount in the box, you have to erase the zero. Can we make it so you don't have to do that?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Round 1 - Data Transformation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Embedded excel tutorials where you download the excel file

It would be awesome if there was a link to a brief tutorial video on each excel file that was downloaded, or it could be embedded here too I guess. -Stu

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Color of text is hard to read

The color of the instructions switches between black and a light gray which is harder to read on the screen.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Objective is confusing

The objective of the sim was unclear. I thought at first the plan was to simply clean up the books. Removing outliers wouldn't make sense if so. Knowing the position is to project for the future should be clearer.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Color of sim changes

The simulation on the outside badge is a rich red but inside is almost a metallic orange. Which color are we sticking with?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Name of Data Files

Name of downloaded files have the word "Dirty" that doesn't look professional

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Screenreader doesn't Work

Anyone using a screenreader could not use this simulation. It only goes to Home, Guides, Help, Run Sim button, and Continue button. I know nothing about Round, what page I'm on, and where I'm at in the sim. It doesn't even read the text on the page to me.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Keyboard ADA Issues

Sim is not Keyboard compliant for ADA. I can't even navigate to the different pages.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Help Button Should Be Where It is in the New Home

Help button should be where it is placed in the new home.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Scenario video w/ light music

The scenario video needs music or background noise. Videos that have been previously produced using Haley's voice sounds a lot more engaging with music and visuals.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Upload File Error Message Dismissal

I had an upload error of 'there should be 8 columns,' which I understand is my error in the spreadsheet. However, there was no way to dismiss the error to re-upload except to change pages and go back to it.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Grading Key - Black Bar

On the grading page... the is a black bar in the key for "Score" but it does not show up on any of the graphs.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Rounding in the Analytics report.

Need to address rounding. Students will wonder what they need to round to.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. PPC Costs Round 1A

Might need to look at the numbers for Cost Per Click.

There are crazy cheap! know that this is not a PPC Sim, but we might want to make sure that these numbers are somewhat in a more realistic ballpark.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Data File Problems "Search Ad Campaign Data" Round 1A

In the "Search Ad Campaign Data" set of round 1A... I am a little confused by column "B".

It says "Ad Campaign #" and then there are titles... not numbers. Also there are some duplicates in that section. If we are analyzing different campaigns there should not be duplicates. We with need to make sure there are no duplicates or students are supposed to combine the data.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Upload File Button Language

Is "Search" the right word to have on the upload document buttons.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. CSV Reminder

I would add "CSV File" or "Must be CSV" somewhere around the "Upload Files" section.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Data File problems "Web Traffic" Round 1A

In the "Web Traffic" data I think we need to get rid of the columns titled "Location" and "Device"... it looks like this is Landing Page traffic, but when you include those two pieces of information it makes it look like you are analyzing individual sessions.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base