Mimic Analytics

1. Missing Info - no warning

Moved ahead with missing sections - Was not notified that I was missing information with the budget section. I was able to allocate funds without selecting a ad campaign.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Round 3 - Cluster Analysis  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. need more opportunity to run the cluster analyses.

We never got to run the open cluster analysis promised in the text. And anyway, I think that we should have had more opportunity to run more cluster analyses at each stage. I figured out at least some of my errors, but I couldn't go back and correct them.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Round 3 - Cluster Analysis  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Use the whole question to make clear what variable you are talking about.

Instead of the one word variable names, use the whole question to name the variables.

Also, better instruction on how you are classifiying the variables. I would have classified the positioning variables as psychographic. So I think that within that variable type, you should make clear whether you are referring to customer personality, attitudes, beliefs, lifestyles, etc.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Wording of Question

Your questions are not near specific enough, and most of them are errant to begin with. You give a survey that does not ask about importance of attribute, yet you ask a question that is "which attribute is most important to the target cluster". This is not proper analyses.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. explain why we can't continue when we finish an analysis

I have been spending way to much time on trying to figure out when I am complete and going through each step. I finished this cluster analysis but it won't let me continue to next cluster analysis I don't know where else to look to move on.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Clarify Scores

The score is not readily apparent on the Data Transformation report. Fixable and fixed rows are color coded and make sense but the format suggests there will be a black bar for score but you just need to look at the bottom.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Round 3 - Cluster Analysis  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Budget Allocation Not Consistent Between Rounds with Preset Activity

Budget Allocation Marketing Strategy already Set in Round 3A but this is not the case for the previous Rounds

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base