Mimic Analytics

1. 2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. need more opportunity to run the cluster analyses.

We never got to run the open cluster analysis promised in the text. And anyway, I think that we should have had more opportunity to run more cluster analyses at each stage. I figured out at least some of my errors, but I couldn't go back and correct them.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Round 3 - Cluster Analysis  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Round 3 - Cluster Analysis  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Use the whole question to make clear what variable you are talking about.

Instead of the one word variable names, use the whole question to name the variables.

Also, better instruction on how you are classifiying the variables. I would have classified the positioning variables as psychographic. So I think that within that variable type, you should make clear whether you are referring to customer personality, attitudes, beliefs, lifestyles, etc.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Interface

There's no way to read the entire individual lines of 'Variables in Input Data.' Lines are cut off.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Typo - Email Campaign

Typo: "For this activity, you HAVE the choice to purchase..."

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Round 2 - Data Transformation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. No Update when you replace a file

Replacing a new file - there is no notification stating the change was made

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Round 1 - Data Transformation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Clarification on objective - additional columns in file from whats listed

Confused, the Download section states the data that will be on the file, but when you download the file, there are additional columns outside of what is listed. Does that mean that we should NOT clean the additional columns? I deleted them and i was notified that columns were missing.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Round 1 - Data Transformation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Confusing Language

Confusing Language:

Objectives:

You can access these datasets and explore their contents by downloading the attached zip file containing the corresponding CSV files. Open the CSV files in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Round 2 - Data Transformation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Confusing Language

Confusing language (to me)

Scenario Page:

She continues, “We also purchased third-party U.S. demographics data last month that you can use to fill in missing values. In fact, I don’t want you to leave any missing data, outliers, or bad data blank in the customer data. Rather, replace missing data, outliers, and bad data with estimated values from the U.S. demographics dataset based on the customers’ zip codes.

“However, you must delete missing data, outliers, and bad data in the email campaign and social media dataset because we have no way of looking up that information in another dataset.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. What to use as replacement dates for inaccurate dates is not clear.

When looking over the data sets to change dates that not within the Q1 2019 range, where do we find that entire range? I get that it starts 1/01/19, but when exactly does it end for Buhi?

Also, what dates should the incorrect dates be updated to? There seems to be no guidance on that.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Place user name in the upper right hand corner so that it is consistent with our other simulations.

I noticed that the name box for the user does not populate in the upper right hand corner like it does for our other simulations.

Just a small detail I noticed missing is all.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Send Prompt to Send before Running the Simulation

Might be beneficial to prompt the user if they really want to run the sim if they forgot to do something. I just ran my cluster round and realized I forgot to do something. :(

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Wrong Row ID in Errors

The information on my file errors is inaccurate. The row ID number is off by 1.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. View points with my grading.

When viewing the results, it would be beneficial to see the points for each thing I'm being graded it and what I actually got.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Download my files

Download my files that I uploaded. Most importantly on the Analytics page.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Guides content

Update Guides:

It states:

However, if data is omitted, this should always be noted, with details about what information was changed or removed.

But I have no place to note my changes...

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Excel Sheet VS Google Sheet No Option

Previous section states to open with Excel or Google sheets. I was not given an option to use either. Automatically downloaded as Excel.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Clarification of where downloads will be

Data Files clarity as to where they will appear for download...previous understanding under Objectives was understood as in that section.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base