Digital Textbooks

Help us to continue to improve our content housed inside our textbooks. Also, help us to Stay Current... to make sure that students are learning the most relevant information to prepare them for the industry. 
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Would be nice to be able to Book Mark and export personal notes

The site tries to protect copyright so much they have fully degraded the student experience. Recommendations on improvements.

1. Add the option to bookmark a page. So a user can flag important pages to turn back to later.

2. Allow the ability to export personal notes. I made them, I should be able to print/export them.

3. Add features for disabled users as there are none. Including, audio for those who are visually impaired or mental disabilities that having accompanied audio helps support them absorb the content.

4. Have an app based option to be enable usage of a tablet more easier.

5. The ability…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Digital Marketing Essentials (DME)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix Orabrush case study in Chapter 10

The video for the case study is no longer available.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Digital Marketing Essentials (DME)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Digital Marketing Essentials (DME)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Figures 3.2.1 and 3.2.2

The figures for this section do not match the text...the text in the conversions section references a question that is not found on 3.2.1 and 3.2.2 does not match what it says the figure is supposed to be.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Loading issues

Issue loading textbook even after refresh and clearing the cache/cookies

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. FINISH THE LECTURE VIDEOS FOR Digital Marketing Essentials

WHY ARE THERE STILL NO LECTURE VIDEOS FOR CHAPTER 12 AND 13 AFTER ALL THIS TIME??? Yes, I am yelling because these chapters were added quite a while ago and I've asked about this so many times now it's not even funny. (And I'm definitely not the only instructor asking.) Students are questioning the value of paying for a set of videos that's 2 chapters short of complete. PLEASE STOP DRAGGING YOUR FEET AND UPDATE THIS. It's LONG overdue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Academic-focused courseware

Offer textbook with an increased academic approach. The material is good, but doesn't fit my specific course focus.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base